HOW TO APPLY YOUR LASHES
1. Carefully take out your lashes from the package by using a tweezer.
2. Measure your lashes by putting them on your lash line. If they are too wide, cut the side off carefully with a small pair of scissors.
3. Apply a thin layer of mascara on your natural lashes.
4. Then apply a thin layer of glue on the false lash line and wait for 30 seconds.
5. After 30 seconds place the lashes over your own natural lash line and press them against each other.
AFTER USING YOUR LASHES
1. Carefully take of your lashes from your own natural lash line.
2. Remove the glue from the lashes by using a tweezer.
3. In order for your lashes to remain their quality, put them back in the box after every use.